- Oversees and manages President’s & COO’s daily schedules
- Facilitates communication within the organization, skillfully manages global work across time zones
- Coordinates conference calls
- Prioritizes and prepares for upcoming meetings/trips/fundraising events
- Arranges regular communications and updates with Senior team members
Email and Contact Management
- Monitors progress of Operations against deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Screens email inboxes of COO and President in addition to their own, prioritizing allkey contacts and messages
- Provides technical expertise to ensure synching across team/ platforms/ devices
- Manages vendors to ensure execution and fulfillment of contracts and partnerships
- Leads the processing/routing of appropriate in-bound enquiries regarding opportunities for engagement
Travel and Expenses
- Manages/Plans/Executes all travel arrangements
- Provides full itineraries in Calendar and circulates as necessary
- Assists as needed for any other team members, founders, board members traveling
- Manages re-imbursement process for COO
Coordinating CWR Founders Gatherings & Board Meetings
- Prepares and provides monthly updates for the Founders with assistance anddirection from Development Director and COO
- Coordinates global Founders gatherings 2-3 times a year, liaising with their teams as appropriate
- Scheduling board meetings and ensuring all materials are collated and sent to participants in good time
Local Activity Assistance
- Coordinates and organizes Network Engagement events, often taking the leadorganizational role when they occur locally
- Schedules board meetings, coordinates board members’ and Senior team members’calendars, and manages logistics, schedule, and material
- Bachelor / Master majoring Management Business, Engineering (Civil/Industrial), Finance/Accounting or equivalent from Top University with min GPA 3.00
- Age 30 – 40 years old.
- 5 years experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong negotiation & management skills.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Willing to work flexible hours
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow