Experience - Human Resources Director:
- 10-15 years of progressively more responsible positions in human resources, preferably in a similar industry in two different firms
- Experience supervising and managing a professional staff
- Experience as a trusted resource as a member of a senior level executive team
- Experience in multiple locations and globally is a plus for the HR director job candidates
Education - Human Resources Director:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required.
- Masters Degree in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Characteristics - Human Resources Director:
- Strong effective communicator in writing, business presentations and ininterpersonal communication
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality in interpersonal interaction
- Exhibits an unusual degree of common sense in working with coworkers and the executive team
- Able to direct the efforts of a team of diverse human resources professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution while remaining cost-sensitive
- Must exhibit a commitment to continuous learning
- Expert in employment law to keep the company safe from lawsuits and has a proven ability to work well in consultation with an employment law attorney
- Strong commitment to and interest in employee relations and communication
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the senior executive team
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment. Structured or large company experience will not work here
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in human resources including HRIS, Microsoft Office suite of products, file management, and benefits administration
- Experience in organization development and change management
High-Level Overview of Job Requirements - Human Resources Director:
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company
- Development of an overall HR business plan with measurable objectives and a budget.
- Staffing of the HR department to effectively serve the needs of the organization.
- Overall talent management strategy and implementation including workforce planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and development;performance planning, management development and improvement; andsuccession planning.
- Organization development, change management initiatives, and company-wide culture and environment at work for employees.
- Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in policy development, documentation, training, and implementation
- Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Responsible for community outreach and communication, and charitable giving in conjunction with the community relations team
- Managing external executive recruiting agencies, employment agencies, recruiters, and temporary staffing agencies
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all human resources efforts both financially and in terms of whether they produced the company's needed objectives and outcomes
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
We are looking for qualified personnel to fulfill the challenge for position: