BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
The primary role of the Business Development Executive is to introduce Gunnebo Fire Protection business presence in the country and to prospect for business by networking, calling, presenting and other means of exploring business opportunities for Gunnebo security products and solutions.
Target customers include power plant, industrial, oil and gas companies, high end commercial projects, manufacturing, banking industry, and data center. Gunnebo also targeted clients EPC contractors, consultants, end-user/owner, and mechanical & electrical companies.
The Business Development Executive will also be responsible for informing local partners and customers about Gunnebo’s fire protection. An important part of the job is to develop a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. Additionally, the Business Development Executive will be reporting to management about local business development and growth opportunities.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients, and decision makers within potential client organizations, and build relationships to uncover their needs while informing about Gunnebo’s security products and services
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channel that will grow Gunnebo’s business in Thailand
- Generate, develop, and create ideas and business plans for marketing fire protection for/with potential customers. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Set up meeting between client decision makers and Gunnebo’s product area specialists
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling prepositions and differentiators
- Work with technical staff or external partners to find solutions that meet customer needs
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure market data is up-to-date and accurate
- Prepare and coordinate with Head Office for document tender and sales administration
- 3 – 5 years of B2B
- Good English abilities
- Fire Fighting System background
- Power plant, Oil & Gas and industrial experience is advantage
- Able to operate Microsoft Office Applications
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales marketing technique, pricing strategic and basic rules of bidding / tender submission
- Personality requirements: Positive attitude, Outgoing, Good listener, Problem solver, Confident, Target oriented, Team worker, Good player
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Presenting, Research, Writing, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Professionalism, CRM, Microsoft Office
Please submit your application completed by to:
Gunnebo Indonesia c/o ¬ PT Indolok Bakti Utama
Grha Gunnebo Indonesia, Jl. Salemba Raya No 32, Jakarta 10430
Your application will be treated confidentially
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
Tutup pada 03/November/2016