The position is responsible for the
- Develops or maintains, unit tests, implements and provide technical documentations
- Managing and make sure all program and application program keep tostandard requirement, documentation, and procedure.
- Communicates with business analysts for clarification of technical specifications, testing and reporting of errors found in the systems being supported.
- Identifies all possible test scenarios, prepares test plan and conduct unit and system testing.
- Supports user acceptance testing.
- Developing application programs
- Create technical and support documentation.
- Production support for supported systems.
Skills and knowledge required
- A college degree preferably in Computer Science (GPA min 3.0) with preferably 1 year experience in programming;
- Knowledgeable of VB, .Net, Java, SQL programming tools.
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow