Your main responsibilities will be
- Act as a principal advisor on all aspects of security risk management, particularly in recommending security risk reduction strategies and assisting in implementation of same
- Assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive security strategy for Indonesia that will allow the Client to operate securely
- Conduct analysis and provide advice on security trends and issues which affect Client operations country-wide
- Lead undertaking of country security risk assessments
- Provide oversight to Local Security Coordinators
- Produce security procedures manuals and guidelines on security practices
- Coordinate security audits of all Client locations
- Provide emergency response advice to senior management in the event of a security incident
- Train employees and appointed contractors on security responsibilities including security policies, SOPs, emergency response and crisis management.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Proven security management experience in the oil and gas industry in Indonesia
- Experience with security operations management, development and implementation of security policies and procedures, emergency and crisis management plans, training programs, and country- and province-wide risk assessments
- Experience producing written threat and risk assessments, security advisories and security assessment reports
- Strong electronic and physical security experience
- Excellent strategic thinking, communication and relationship-building skills with a customer service focus
- Candidates with a formal education in risk management, such as a CPP designation, are preferred
Candidates must have higher education, and an excellent command of written and spoken English is essential.
This position is only open to Indonesian nationals.
Applications are to be submitted no later than 30 November, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Applicants are requested to send their CV/resume stating expected salary, in English by click button