- JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
We are looking for a self-motivated and hardworking individual with experience in purchasing/procurement with the ability to work confidently and effectively under pressure to assist in the day to day administration need of the department.
- Purchasing and Import department
- Liaise & negotiate with overseas suppliers and prepare documentation for orders
- Ensure all orders are followed up and containers arrive on a timely manner
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, presentations, memoranda, agendas and minutes of meetings and other related tasks
- Follow up on report to Manager on urgent matters and issues raised during meetings
- Undertake special assignments and adhoc functions as and when required
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates
- Must be willing to work and relocate to Dili, Timor Leste
- Candidate must have at least a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years purchasing experience is a requirement
- Hardworking, able to multi –task, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Self motivated with high level of integrity
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills
- IT savvy, computer literate, competent in internet usage and Microsoft Office
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English and Bahasa Indonesia/Malay
- Please note that only candidates with all three languages will be considered
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL is an Australian property development company that is currently achieving rapid expansion in Timor Leste since 2009. The company has diverse portfolios, including:
- Property Development (Commercial and Residential)
- Shopping Centre Management
- Retail Operations
- Hotels & Apartments
TIMOR PLAZA, the company's first shopping mall in Timor Leste has been operating successfully since October 2011. The company is further developing the Business and Retail Precinct in the country to cater for the growing demand.
To find out more about our company, please visit the following websites.
- Timor Plaza (www.timorplaza.com)
- Timor Plaza Hotel (www.timorplazahotel.com)
- Jape Homemaker Village (www.homemakervillage.com.au)
Timor Leste is approximately two (2) hours from Bali and has great potential to develop into an oil and gas hub for the region. Please visit www.timorleste.com to find out more about this beautiful country.