JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL
Executive Assistant - Property Administration
We are seeking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to support our Property Department that will be responsible in the day to day administration needs.
- Administrative support for Property Department;
- Managing calendars, coordinate, directing task and duties of team members;
- Assist in coordinating all renovations, fit-out, rectification and work submission and correspondences;
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports and any required presentations
- Data entry and filing
- Must be willing to work and relocate to Dili, Timor Leste;
- Candidate must have at least a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar roles would be an advantage;
- Previous property/construction background is essential;
- Hardworking, able to multi-task, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Self motivated with high level of integrity;
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized;
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills;
- IT savvy, computer literate;
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English and Bahasa Indonesia/Malay
- Please note that only candidates with at least English and Mandarin languages will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in the position or require further information, please apply online.
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL lihat lowongan|
JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL is an Australian property development company that is currently achieving rapid expansion in Timor Leste since 2009. The company has diverse portfolios, including:
- Property Development (Commercial and Residential)
- Shopping Centre Management
- Retail Operations
- Hotels & Apartments
TIMOR PLAZA, the company's first shopping mall in Timor Leste has been operating successfully since October 2011. The company is further developing the Business and Retail Precinct in the country to cater for the growing demand.
To find out more about our company, please visit the following websites.
- Timor Plaza (www.timorplaza.com)
- Timor Plaza Hotel (www.timorplazahotel.com)
- Jape Homemaker Village (www.homemakervillage.com.au)
Timor Leste is approximately two (2) hours from Bali and has great potential to develop into an oil and gas hub for the region. Please visit www.timorleste.com to find out more about this beautiful country.