Due to our current expansion, a new position has become available and we are inviting applications from an experienced, mature and reliable individuals to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work with the Building Maintenance Manager as Second-In-Command to lead the maintenance team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for installation process and maintenance of all mechanical and electrical system
- Responsible for general electrical fitting works, including installation of electrical equipment, panels, cabling, cable conduits, connecting of cabling, etc.
- Responsible for hands-on electrical preventative and breakdown maintenance for mechanical, electrical, switchboards, circuit breakers, transformer, High Tension Voltage, ACMV and lift.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures
- Assist Building Maintenance Manager on daily maintenance activities especially on electrical works
- Monitoring and management of team members and resources
- Candidate must be willing to work and relocate to Dili, Timor Leste
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Competency Certificate as Electrical Chargeman (Category BO)
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in similar role or related field is required for this position.
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Able to work on rotating shifts
- Result oriented
- Required language(s): English and Mandarin (Bahasa an advantage)
- Please note that only candidates with the required languages will be considered
If you are interested in the position or require further information, please apply online. Previous applicants need not apply.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Timor Plaza, Díli, Dili, Timor-Leste