- Assist the Management in Property and Operations matters, Client liaison, and Office Administration;
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, presentations, memoranda, agendas and minutes of meetings and other related tasks.
- Follow up on report to Manager on urgent matters and issues raised during meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation and organizing internal and external events.
- Undertake special assignments such as tender documents/proposals, adhoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Must be willing to work and relocate to Dili, Timor Leste
- Candidate must have at least a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Previous experience in Property or Construction will be an advantage
- Hardworking, able to multi –task, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Self motivated with high level of integrity
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- IT savvy, computer literate, competent in internet usage and Microsoft office
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia/Malay
- Please note that only candidates with ALL THREE required languages will be considered.
Tutup pada 04/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Timor Plaza, Díli, Dili, Timor-Leste