- JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
We are seeking for an individual with a well-developed oral and written communication skills to interact effectively with a range of executives and staff at all levels in a friendly, courteous and professional manner, coupled with the ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures and reporting directly to the Management team.
- Assist the Management in Property and Operations matters, Client liaison, and Office Administration;
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, presentations, memoranda, agendas and minutes of meetings and other related tasks.
- Follow up on report to Manager on urgent matters and issues raised during meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation and organizing internal and external events.
- Undertake special assignments such as tender documents/proposals, adhoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Must be willing to work and relocate to Dili, Timor Leste
- Candidate must have at least a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Previous experience in Property or Construction will be an advantage
- Hardworking, able to multi –task, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Self motivated with high level of integrity
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- IT savvy, computer literate, competent in internet usage and Microsoft office
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia/Malay
- Please note that only candidates with ALL THREE required languages will be considered.
If you are interested in the position or require further information, please apply online
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL is an Australian property development company that is currently achieving rapid expansion in Timor Leste since 2009. The company has diverse portfolios, including:
- Property Development (Commercial and Residential)
- Shopping Centre Management
- Retail Operations
- Hotels & Apartments
TIMOR PLAZA, the company's first shopping mall in Timor Leste has been operating successfully since October 2011. The company is further developing the Business and Retail Precinct in the country to cater for the growing demand.
To find out more about our company, please visit the following websites.
- Timor Plaza (www.timorplaza.com)
- Timor Plaza Hotel (www.timorplazahotel.com)
- Jape Homemaker Village (www.homemakervillage.com.au)
Timor Leste is approximately two (2) hours from Bali and has great potential to develop into an oil and gas hub for the region. Please visit www.timorleste.com to find out more about this beautiful country.