CHIEF MECHANIC (Automotive)
With the company’s continued growth, we are expanding our warehouse team and we are seeking for a qualified individual, reliable and hard worker with good all-round technical and mechanical expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preventive maintenance, repair, servicing and set up of motor vehicles;
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units, etc.
- Keeps other shop, equipment and machineries operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns;
- Keeps track of all vehicle movements and vehicle requests, and provide monthly usage report to management.
- Instruct and coach other junior mechanics
- Candidate must be willing to work and relocate to Dili, Timor Leste
- At least 5 year(s) hands-on working experience as Mechanic/Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical Trade
- Positive work ethics, result driven and with great interpersonal skills
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa (Mandarin an advantage)
- Please note that only candidates with the required languages will be considered
If you are interested in the position or require further information, please apply online . Previous applicants need not apply.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Timor Plaza, Díli, Dili, Timor-Leste