DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Control and coordinate the Human Resources & General Affairs and administration activities of Company ensuring that records of all business are maintained as required.
- Report business requirements and the progress of administrative services to management on a regular basis to keep all informed.
- Process and handling of Company Building Contract Agreements, preparing Contract Agreement and control validity contract as required.
- Review and approve the Petty Cash Voucher request for General Affair’s activities, Office Stationeries, coordinate with other departments to ensure on correct original receipt before payments procedures are completed for Company Admin Accounting record.
- Maintain office function, appearance, safety, health and security standards. Complete regular safety/tidiness inspections and organize improvements as required. Maintain documented records on office daily cleanliness, Kitchen, Lobby, Parking area and others Office area.
- Handling General Affair matters, such as monthly control office AC, Building Electric, any damage of the building caused of any kind matters, etc as required.
- Control and Supervise Security Personnel activities, handling and solve any problem relates to Security matters in Office area or Workshop area and report it to the director.
- Ensure legal documents for all business are kept up to date as necessary.
- Coordinate business travel arrangement of Hotel reservation and Flight booking for Company Consultant visitor Expatriate or National, visiting vendor/consultants, include handling and coordination for the appropriate visa application with the documentation section.
- Handle Petty cash for office daily activities if needed.
- This position will play a key specialist role and manage all aspects of project procurement and assume responsibility for the successful and professional delivery of thirg party product ensuring they are on time
- Devising and maintaining office systems; booking rooms and conference facilities;
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- arranging both in-house and external events.
- Preferably candidate residing in Tangerang Selatan area (Bintaro, BSD, Alam Sutera, Ciputat, Kebayoran Lama)
- Rialachas office is a smoke-free environment and we do not recruit any smokers or other tobacco users. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 04/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Cut Mutia 1 FG-2 No. 42A Bintaro Sektor 7, Tangerang Selatan