- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Visual Basic, Microsoft Office, AutoCad, Microsoft Excel, Pro/Engineer.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.