- 2-3 years’ experience in electrical troubleshooting, and both mechanical and electrical maintenance of industrial equipment and other related equipment involving all levels of complexity.
- Work experience in a wood working, cigarette, shoe, glass & building industry or packaging machine will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical & electrical drawings, Flow diagrams, PLC and Instrumentation P&ID diagrams.
- Degree in Electrical, or Electro/Mechanical engineering field
- Good level of proficiency in English, with strong writing/reporting skills
- 2 to 3 years of experience providing hands-on preventive and corrective maintenance in an industrial environment preferably within one of the wood working, packaging or chemicals sectors
- Basic knowledge of electrical troubleshooting and other control system troubleshooting
- CNC or PLC knowledge ( Siemens Platform) will be considered a plus
- Be willing to travel extensively and frequently with up to 85% overnight travel, domestic and abroad
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Result-oriented work, team player, ethic to always deliver on-time on-scope and within budget
- Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results are necessary.
- The job environment is structured and job expectations are clear.
CORE COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Results-oriented & good team player
- Able to travel around 50% of the time, often at very short notice both locally and internationally
- High level of commitment to Quality and Safety
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Customer oriented and result oriented
- Organized person, team player and work with standard processes
- Genuine interest in techniques and customer service with focus on quality
- Driving License
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow