Job Description :
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify computer systems and programs; examples: design and program stored procedures to maintain different reporting tables and interfaces to and from external systems; perform complex data transfers, interfaces, and conversions
- Apply system-analyst techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications; example: consult with users on project design and reporting needs
- Provide system support to report writers in the Advance database application
- Participate in data management and auditing, querying Advance data for analysis and identification of anomalies
Qualification Skills :
- Proficient in fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving, and analysis
- End to end Application design, development, and deployment
- Expert knowledge of SQL and non SQL Databases
- Analysis, design and documentation of Technical Requirements
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall Methodologies as part of SDLC
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- 3 years experience as a Programmer are available to apply
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.