ASURANSI JIWA CAR, PT
The position is responsible for the
- Analyzes, develops or maintains, unit tests, implements and provide technical documentations
- Managing and make sure all program and application program keep tostandard requirement, documentation, and procedure.
- Communicates with business analysts for clarification of technical specifications, testing and reporting of errors found in the systems being supported.
- Identifies all possible test scenarios, prepares test plan and conduct unit and system testing.
- Supports user acceptance testing.
- Designing and developing application programs
- Reviewing and giving suggestion for revision, efficiently and modify to beexcellent program that has been used
- Assisting users to optimise their system
- Create technical and support documentation.
- Production support for supported systems.
Skills and knowledge required
- A college degree preferably in Computer Science (GPA min 3.0) with at least 3years’ experience in systems analysis and programming;
- Must have strong logical analysis skills with systems design background and skills in programming;
- Expert in VB, .Net, SQL programming tools.
- Knowledgeable of Java, RPG programming.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with Office Automation tools such as MS Office, Ms Project, Visio
- With high stress tolerance and capable of dealing with all levels of management
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Asuransi / Dana Pensiun|
|Perusahaan||ASURANSI JIWA CAR, PT lihat lowongan|
In order to expand our business and to increase our service in Indonesia, PT. A.J. Central Asia Raya, one of National Insurance Company established since 1975 (owned by Salim Group), the one and only life insurance company that has been awarded Golden Award by one of national financial magazine for being “best performer” for eight years consecutively, need young professionals, dynamic and creative to fill the position of :