The position is responsible for the
- Analyzes, develops or maintains, unit tests, implements and provide technical documentations
- Managing and make sure all program and application program keep tostandard requirement, documentation, and procedure.
- Communicates with business analysts for clarification of technical specifications, testing and reporting of errors found in the systems being supported.
- Identifies all possible test scenarios, prepares test plan and conduct unit and system testing.
- Supports user acceptance testing.
- Designing and developing application programs
- Reviewing and giving suggestion for revision, efficiently and modify to beexcellent program that has been used
- Assisting users to optimise their system
- Create technical and support documentation.
- Production support for supported systems.
Skills and knowledge required
- A college degree preferably in Computer Science (GPA min 3.0) with at least 3years’ experience in systems analysis and programming;
- Must have strong logical analysis skills with systems design background and skills in programming;
- Expert in VB, .Net, SQL programming tools.
- Knowledgeable of Java, RPG programming.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with Office Automation tools such as MS Office, Ms Project, Visio
- With high stress tolerance and capable of dealing with all levels of management