Tour Desk Supervisor
The tour desk supervisor will be responsible for the coordination, implementation and supervision of the Seven Holiday tour desks placed in various hotels in Bali. Follow day to day operations, and brochure distribution. Track daily and/or weekly tour desk statistics by hotel. We need someone who is willing to work at office and outside. This vacancy is appropriate for someone who wants to get a new opportunity working in a dynamic company that gives training for a brilliant career in organization, sales and travel business!
- Age : 25 - 35 years old (Only Indonesian)
- Experience of working with people
- Experience in public relations and talk to people, funny and open character and communication skills
- Serious, self-responsible and ability to organize phone meetings and manage simple operations
- Motivated to organize reports and data, use excel, word and have medium computer skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent salary + incentives
- Bonus is possible
- Probation 3 months
If you are young, ambitious, happy to work in fast growing company and confident in your skills, please apply !
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
|Perusahaan||PT Maharta lihat lowongan|
The Seven Group is a fast growing company that consists of travel agent, wedding planner, management tours, trade and model agency. The list is constantly growing.
We work hard to create the best product whether it's wedding ceremony, tour package or fashion show. We are a socially responsible company who are making small changes to the world.
The Seven Group is a profitable organization but our business is not just about making money.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are very friendly company for which the TEAM is the highest value.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi