• Provide written evaluation report on students’ progress based on the rubric to the principal.
• Meeting with parents during end of the terms and at any other time deemed to discuss students’ progress.
• Involving in any event of the school.
• Preparing and submitting lessons plan, marks, and others administrative.
• Provide all materials needed for daily lessons.
• Deliver daily lessons in the class based on lessons plan that has been submitted.
• Provide assistance and guidance to students in need.
• Min. Bachelor Degree
• Strong leadership, and good communication skill
• Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
• Have 2 years of experiences in the same field
• Good command in English (Written, Reading, and Speaking