- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Biology, BioTechnology or Husbandry.
- Required skill(s): Project Management and Control, Breeding and Fattening, Corporate Social Responsibilities, Government Relations.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with 7 years in Managerial Level.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or Husbandry.
- Contract position(s) available.
- The candidate would handle animal husbandry for cow breeding, observe the productivity of cattle (fattening), develop feeding and supplementation schedule, establish pasture plantation, understand of marketing and business procedures, communicate with different parts of the industry, establish CSR program integrated with cattle farm business.