- Establishing, controling, & evaluating the implementation of company rules & regulation in accordance with labor regulation
- Developing, advising, implementing and communicating management policies
- Maintain relationship with other institutions (Industrial relations)
- Resolve company’s internal problem (accident, disaster, etc.)
- Recruitment & selection (for non staff level).
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of personnel and general affairs department
- Coordinating the implementation of the training, coaching, and evaluation for non-staff employees
- Handle the disciplinary, & termination of employment
- Other duties as assigned
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Bachelor Degree from Law or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same position
- Preferable candidates who has experience in Manufacture Company that has more than 500 employees
- Expertise in personnel administration, labor law and regulations
- Knowledge & understanding of current challenges, policies and developments at national level
- Honest, fast learner, discipline and independent
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with a range of people at all levels
- Diplomatic, have a great leadership, team work skills, problem solving, and analytical thinking
- Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, including working on own initiative and prioritising own work and the work of others.
- Good computer skills
- Work placement in Surabaya
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
A leading national manufacturer is looking for qualified candidates to join our team as Personnel Manager.