- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil)
- Required skill(s): Construction (Methode & Technologies), Safety, Design, Quantity Surveyor
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Russian (Most Wanted)
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Civil & Construction.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Organization of construction process at site and carring out of control over it.
- Coordination of contractors' work and ensuring that implementation of the Projects meets the set timeline / deadline and requirements.
- Preparation of construction reports.
- Control over carring out of installation and construction works (construction – assembly works).
- Acceptance of installation and construction works.
- Ensuring that the work complies with the standards and design requirements as specified by the design & engineering projects’ specifications/drawings and relevant norms & standards of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Quality control: ensuring that all quality control procedures are executed for Company’s Projects at work sites in a timely and efficient manner.
- to conduct as-build survey
- Make a technical decision based on procedure
- To organize transportation and acceptance of the equipment and machinery needed for company's projects.
- To accept contruction material and organize warehousing and storage of the materials and machinery & equipment
- To be liable for warehousing and storage af the materials & equipment.
- Supervise contractors’ safety programs and their implementation during construction and installation activities.
- Ensure that the contractors provide relevant Reports on implemented safety measures.
- Conduct incident/accident investigations and report recommended actions to management.
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Noble House, Jalan Mega Kuningan Barat, Kuningan Timur, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia