- Ensure the smooth implementation of Vantage system (COMPANY POB system) to make check-in and check-out of all personnel well managed and documented.
- Create Standard Operating Procedure and updating it in order to get the high standard services of room management.
- Daily monitor of rooms condition and identify the needs of maintenance and report to COMPANY representative.
- Efficient use of beds especially for residents with 6 week ON and 3 week of rotation work schedule.
- Ensure the high standard of laundry services; no loss, misplace and no damage to residents laundry.
- Minimum D3 in and hold a certificate from Hotel Academy with a minimum of 5 Years in the same field.
- Possession of IT knowledge will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years hotel management experience for over 300 persons.
- Experience must demonstrate a proven track record of consistent performance.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations especially Microsoft Excel Operation.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of industry HSE standards.
- Costomer and service-oriented person with passion & desire, positive attitude, energetic, responsible, fast learner and independent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Placement: Teluk Bintuni, Papua Barat.
- Work schedule: 28 days (ON) : 28 days (OFF).
- Preferable domicile in East Indonesia and Papua.
PT Indocater, Komp. Delta Kedoya, Jl. Pilar Mas Raya Kav. A-D, Kedoya Selatan, Jakarta Barat 11520