Job Des :
- Provide leadership, training, guidance, motivation and direction to the team.
- Equip the team to be efficient, team-player and bring about highest standards service and operation.
- Manage and monitor for all company’s policies, standard operation and procedures in line with local regulatory and corporate guidelines.
- Set goals for an entire department or division based on the company's plans
- Make presentations and reports on business operations to GM Factory and Director
- University graduate from a reputable university with a minimum 5 years experience at a management level.
- Knowledge and experience in Slitting, Rotogravure, Casting machine.
- Proven negotiation, organization and decision-making skills
- Outstanding team leader and a cooperative team player
- Lead, manage and implement business strategy
- Good interpersonal skills are essential with excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Trustworthy and respect confidentiality
- Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed and flexible individual
- Having high integrity and positive attitude
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow