Position Title : Project Assistant I (DRR Facilitator)
Duty Station : Banda Aceh
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade G-4
Base Salary : IDR 9.678.917,- per month
Type of Appointment : Special Short Term Contract for 6 (six) months, with possibility of extension (the first three months shall be considered as probation period).
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Under the supervision of Government Liaison Assistant, assist and provide support in maintaining general coordination and relationship/liaison with :
- government and relevant DRR stakeholders and platforms at district, sub-district and village level and facilitate bilateral or multi-lateral meetings at those level;
- Under supervision of Government Liaison Assistant and in close coordination with DRR Coordinator, provide support to identify and collect existing data of national and sub-national government regulations and policies related to funding mechanism to support DRR activity at provincial/district/village level and prepare abstracts and summaries as necessary;
- Assist Government Liaison assistant and DRR Coordinator to prepare resilient village documents and to facilitate the arrangement of simulation in village and district level.
- Provide assistance promoting and raising awareness of IOM’s activities to all relevant DRR stakeholders at local level through various DRR awareness raising activities and dissemination of IEC materials engaging government, partners, stakeholders and the public at local level;
- Assist in documenting IOM activities through media initiatives (photos, human interest stories, documentaries, etc.);
- Act with integrity and professionalism and in accordance with IOM’s Code of Conduct, at all times;
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- University Degree in communication, political and social science, International Relation, or other elated education with at least two years of relevant working experience, or;
- Completed high school diploma with at least four years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of, and experience in project implementation
- Has experience in liaison with various level of government entities, UN agencies, NGOs, and other stakeholders.
- Thorough knowledge of government structures and development planning mechanism. Familiar with DRR issues and relevant government structures.
- Good understanding of national and sub-national DRR system, framework and regulations. Strong coordination and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills as well as interpersonal and public relation skills. Ability to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Existing network and demonstrated government relations and ability to mobilize government representatives to achieve results
- Ability to prepare quick and concise reports.
- Proficient in computer applications.
c) Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
b) Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link:
c) Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Only applicant who meets the above qualification will be considered
Tutup pada | 04/November/2016
- Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
- Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.
Ktr Cabang Jl Mojopahit 43/65 Darat, Medan Baru Medan 20153 Sumatera Utara