Business Development Executive
- New client development and management (focus: insurance companies and corporate clients).
- Key stakeholder management (clients, provider network partners).
- Specific marketing, business development and support for:
- Clinical Pathways (InterQual): Hospitals, HMOs and insurance companies
- Products and Benefit Solutions: Insurers, HMOs, reinsurers and corporate clients
- Execution of revenue growth strategies.
- Weekly activity report (contacts/prospects, status, next step and timeline).
- Other functions in support of the company’s growth in the company’s target markets.
- New business growth of 20%
- Growth within existing client(s) of 10%
- Client retention rate of 90%
- Major InterQual hospital or insurance client
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in business, marketing or communications.
- Experience in working with insurance companies and/ or brokers.
- Proven track record in business development and sales.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Effective at relationship management.
- Sharp negotiation and closing skills. Results oriented and ability to achieve aggressive goals and objectives.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a prerequisite - the ability to speak a foreign language is a plus.
- Dynamic and flexible person who takes great pride in customer service and team support.
Tutup pada 27/November/2016