- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Safety knowledge and awareness is a MUST.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Design, install and evaluate machinery, processes and products.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, and operation of product designs.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- To put it simply, mechanical engineering deals with anything that moves, including the human body, a very complex machine. Mechanical engineers learn about materials, solid and fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, control, instrumentation, design, and manufacturing to understand mechanical systems. Specialized mechanical engineering subjects include biomechanics, cartilage-tissue engineering, energy conversion, laser-assisted materials processing, combustion, MEMS, microfluidic devices, fracture mechanics, nanomechanics, mechanisms, micropower generation, tribology (friction and wear), and vibrations.