- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Strong leadership
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Reliability Engineer is to track the production losses and abnormally high maintenance cost assets, then find ways to reduce those losses or high costs.
- Reliability Engineer is to manage risk to the achievement of an organization’s strategic objectives in the areas of environmental health and safety, asset capability, quality and production.
- Reliability Engineer to be involved in the design and installation stages of projects for new assets and modification of existing assets.
- Works with Project Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans.
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations.
- Works with Production to perform analyses of assets including
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel.