- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Safety knowledge & awareness is a MUST
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for Plants
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical & instrument equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
- Investigate complaints from customers/operational, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electric & instrument components and equipment
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.