- Task planning, organizing and monitoring the work of operational system, and develop products.
- Manage and coordinate product development projects.
- Evaluate and resolve technical feasibility, design optimization, and production problems.
- Research and monitor industry developments and identify potential new product opportunities.
- Work with other departments to develop the design, technology, product development, and strategy of the seller.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): product development, Leadership, AutoCad.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Karawang.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 04/November/2016