Individuals in the position known as property manager work to facilitate the general operation, maintenance and record keeping. Duties associated with this role include maintenance, repairs, regulations and inspections. This person will provide a cost effective, efficient, customer focused service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the longer-term aspirations of clients, constantly developing the service levels to exceed expectations.
- Maintain regular contact with customers understanding their long-term plans and the implications for the relationship with the business.
- Listen to customers and identify trends to ensure that improvements take place to match changing requirements.
- Become intimately involved in the customer’s decision making process, working to deepen our understanding of the customer’s needs beyond others expectations.
- Strive to exceed customer expectation by responding appropriately, constructively and in a timely manner.
- Implement and use formal complaint procedures effectively involving team members where appropriate.
- Openly communicate beliefs and values, seeking views of staff to motivate the team. Give direct and honest feedback on performance of client’s staff and contractors and resolve different reactions to problems, turning a negative situation into a positive one.
- Seek and implement new methods, challenging the way we do things. Allocate and monitor work of others, developing team working to improve performance. Offer appropriate and useful feedback.
- Working with contractors, plumbers and carpenters to maintain the properties.
- Responsible for office space arrangement and renovation.
- Arrange expats'housing and related benefits (Furniture, utilities, lease car, etc)
- Proactively develop service levels across the portfolio to exceed client expectations, advising client of management set-up.
- Visit the properties in to carry out a thorough site inspection on each visit. Then follow up all visits with a site inspection report.
- Arranging for gas, water and electrical checks
- Above 32 years old
- Bachelor degree in related major
- Manage 1 subordinate in General Affairs
- Experienced in the same position for at least 5 years
- Experienced in handling company with minimum 1000 employees and in high complexity duties
- Possess knowledge of management, real estate, plumbing, House Direction, construction and repairs are at a distinct advantage.
- Have extensive health and safety knowledge.
- Administration and information technology
- Being attentive to details
- Communication and negotiation
- Dressing and acting in a professional manner
- Being confident and responsible
- Working on self-initiative
- Making responsible decisions
- Being able to work flexible hours
- Being positive and encouraging
- Being courteous to clients and co-workers
- Stress management and problem solving
Tutup pada 04/November/2016
- Pekerjaan yang dilakukan disini, diselesaikan dengan sistem kekeluargaan sehingga antar karyawan saling membatu satu dengan yang lainnya, hal ini membuat pekerjaan berjalan secara maksimal.
- Lingkungan kerja masih kurang mendukung pekerjaan yang dilakukan, terutama untuk kebersihannya sehingga harus ada upaya dari perusahaan untuk mengatasi hal ini.
Ktr Pusat Jl Imam Bonjol 4 Cibitung Bekasi 17520 Jawa Barat