Puri Dibya Property PT
System and Review Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Depok.
- Has experience at least 3 years as Internal Auditor.
- Able to speak in English both oral and written.
- Able to make flowchart of SOP with Visio Software
- Has A good skill for presentation and communication, MS Office
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Specification :
- Responsible for entire job assignments.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Accounting Public Office (KAP) or Internal Auditor.
- Good analytical thinking, firm, energetic, open minded, creative, innovative, enthusiasm, commitment with the job.
- Having strong leadership skill and good communication skill.
- Able to adapt new environment, accept challenges and work in fact paced environment.
- Could work in a team and work under pressure.
- Having a positive attitude towards work, be self-discipline and self-motivated person.
- Review the system.
- Making Standard Operational Procedure.
- Design the workflow.
- Do audit for Implementation.
|Lokasi||Depok, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Puri Dibya Property PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT. Puri Dibya Property has well known retail and property in Depok, West Java which are Margocity and The Margo Hotel.
Margocity is the largest mall in Jl. Margonda Raya, Depok and concentrated from middle to up level. Mall with trendy designed, cozy environment, easy access and with friendly services to customers.
The Margo Hotel is new 4 star luxurious and outstanding hotel located in front of Margocity and has an elegant design, sophisticated technology and big ballroom with capacity around 1000 pax inside.
Our location is surrounded by office tower, university, apartment which is will bring advantage for the business.
Currently we're seeking candidates for the position as :