An International Logistics company (located office at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta) is looking for qualified candidate.
- Diploma / Bachelor degree of any discipline.
- Computer literate (Ms. Excel/Word/Power Point/Internet/Email).
- Excellent in English both spoken and written.
- Minimum 3 years in cargo export / import freight forwarding.
- Basic Cargo or Dangerous Good or Customs/PPJK Certificate is advantage.
- Have good knowledge export / import procedure.
- Customer oriented.
- Posses basic selling techniques and presentation skills.
- Having good personality, communication skill, hard working, and should be able to working under pressure.
- Leave in Tangerang area is preferred.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow.
Provide excellent logistics service to all customers through high competencies personnel and effective Management System and Resources.
Our Emphasis is Always on High-Quality Services.
Our management's primary goal to the costumer: To provide the highest quality of services and logistic solutions that meets and exceeds the costumer's expectations and satisfaction.
Through our many years of experience with handling air & sea cargoes, "K" Line Logistics, among the Kawasaki Group of companies, has continued to grow as a core logistics enterprise.
Our Staff of experience professionals can help costumers in tailoring and choosing the right logistic service plan to match their diverse needs.
With our every expanding global network of office and companies, located at more then 60 key location in Japan and worldwide,
Our spirited management and associates are all synergized and committed to providing the best total logistics services to our costumers that will meet their needs, fulfil their expectations, and maximize their satisfaction.