Position Summary :
Provide an efficient, fast and practical Sales Administration support (Inventory Importations, samples, deliveries, inventory, and alike), as well as effective Customer-Oriented Service, not only to customers/principals, but to all the Departments and bridge support of Warehouse Team including BSI to maintain an effective service, assistance and help for the Sales Department to achieve its Company’s Goals.
- Plan delivery schedules in advance for customers.
- Receive orders for material procurement, for ex stock business from certain departments.
- Check inventory status as per sales / manager’s requests.
- Prepares SO/DO (sales order/delivery Order) for local stock orders, as well as make amendments, if necessary.
- Advise sales & marketing staff/customers on matters pertaining delivery schedules (on time or will be delayed as well as full or partial, inventory levels, material conditions (broken, caked, less weight, etc.), etc.).
- Check DN (Delivery Note) and other pertinent documents, necessary for delivery, for accuracy and correctness of information on the said documents.
- Monitors inventory of local stock in coordination with Logistics Department and advise accordingly Department Managers as well as Sales & Marketing staff on actual stock/inventory level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from any major
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have experience in using SAP system
- Have good knowledge about sales procedures and merchant services
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Able work under less supervisory