Position Summary :
Provide an efficient, fast and practical Sales Administration support (Inventory Importations, samples, deliveries, inventory, and alike), as well as effective Customer-Oriented Service, not only to customers/principals, but to all the Departments and bridge support of Warehouse Team including BSI to maintain an effective service, assistance and help for the Sales Department to achieve its Company’s Goals.
- Plan delivery schedules in advance for customers.
- Receive orders for material procurement, for ex stock business from certain departments.
- Check inventory status as per sales / manager’s requests.
- Prepares SO/DO (sales order/delivery Order) for local stock orders, as well as make amendments, if necessary.
- Advise sales & marketing staff/customers on matters pertaining delivery schedules (on time or will be delayed as well as full or partial, inventory levels, material conditions (broken, caked, less weight, etc.), etc.).
- Check DN (Delivery Note) and other pertinent documents, necessary for delivery, for accuracy and correctness of information on the said documents.
- Monitors inventory of local stock in coordination with Logistics Department and advise accordingly Department Managers as well as Sales & Marketing staff on actual stock/inventory level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from any major
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have experience in using SAP system
- Have good knowledge about sales procedures and merchant services
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Able work under less supervisory
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Built on an established distribution business, we create solutions for our customers from our expansive portfolio of over 500 specialty chemicals and nutritional products. We supply products from international brand leaders to a broad base of manufacturing industries in South East Asia.\n \n Focused on solutions for multiple applications\n Our customers span multiple industrial segments, including plastics and rubber, coatings and resins, construction materials, personal and fabric care, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food ingredients, animal feeds and the chemical industry itself. We collaborate with our clients to provide solutions, be it products, processes or in the supply chain itself.\n \n \n \n Jebsen & Jessen South East Asia (SEA) operates strategically located design, manufacturing, engineering, contracting and distribution facilities across six ASEAN countries. Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) enjoys a strong market presence in ASEAN. The distinct businesses conducted in the region are autonomous operations in their own rights, yet unified by established corporate standards. Interwoven networks, effective branding and proven leadership styles make all the difference in the face of competition. As a dynamic organisation with 50 years of regional experience operating seven diversified businesses across ASEAN, your career journey will be enriched with maximum exposure to world-class products and services. Our farsightedness in information technology development equips you with the latest advanced systems to support your creative tasks and challenges. Come experience the ambition, enterprise and dedication that unite and drive our talented teams.