Asia Pulp and Paper
Commercial Data Management
- Collect, process, analyze back-end sales align with approved policies/ standard operation process
- Proposed new/ improved tecniques for quality back-end sales data collection, report preparation.
- Collect, process analyze sales visits data
- Analyze and produce reports on sales performance, market shares, competitive landscape
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Statistic/ Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Industrial), Mathematics or equivalent from reputable university
- Overseas graduated would be an advantage
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of marketing and sales strategy, region sales team business process, market research, statistical analysis as well as data modelling.
- Familiar with Ms. Excel and Data Mining
- Able to work in team as well as independently
- Good English both verbal and written. Mandarin would be an advantage
- Placement: Sinarmas Land Plaza, Thamrin
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Asia Pulp and Paper lihat lowongan|
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi