- Age 20 – 28 Years Old
- Good looking
- Higth min : 155 cm
- Experience : Min 1 Years at Hotels and Dining Restourant as Server
- BackGorund : Fresh Graduated ( S1 / D3 ) Hospitality / F & B
- Fluent in english
- Undrestand restaurant service
- Have a good team work
- Hard and smart worker
Send Your Aplication letter and Pictur.
You can also WALK IN INTERVIEW at our store :
- Date - 5 - 7 Oktober 2016
- start 10.00 Am to 03. PM
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below.
This historical building was erescted between 1805 and 1850, and after the stadhuis ( now Jakarta History Museum), is the second oldest building on Fatahillah Square. Over the years it has served variously as a residence, warehouse, office and more recently as a coffee shop and Art Gallery
The upstairs Grand Salon, constucted entirely of Java teak wood, was added in the late 19th century. The building’s original masonary facade is the best viewed from this room.
Steel was used in the building for the first time during its 1992 – 1993 restoration. The glass concervatory was added at this time, completing a return to the cafe’s 1937 elegance
Cafe Batavia upstairs Churchill Bar was included in the Newsweek magazine’s “ The World’s Best Bars” supplement on October 31, 1994 and again on October 21, 1996
- Mostly the tourist who came for visit Jakarta, cause Cafe Batavia is located in complex Jakarta museum fatahillah
- Expatriat who stay and living in Jakarta such as embassy employee, hotel staff and offices
- Local guest who live out of Jakarta and they come for weekend Holiday
- Local guest who stayed in Jakarta