The Property Manager position is responsible for the management and operations of a commercial property including finance and accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, leasing, security, janitorial services, and client service. This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Our client is one of world's leading real estate consultancy firms with end-to-end real estate services from valuation and advisory services to asset and investment management as well as agency leasing and sales. They are looking for a Property Manager to manage their key client's property in Jakarta CBD.
- Provide the leadership to the Property Management team.
- Oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Property Management service delivery staff, which includes goal setting, performance reviews, career development planning and salary administration.
- Understand the Property Management scope for the assigned property and develop standard operating procedures according to client's needs.
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets.
- Develop and implement strategies related to leasing activities such as occupancy target and pricing.
- Develop and implement the annual management and financial plan.
- Oversee compilation and deliver the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting for the client
- Ensure that all applicable laws and regulations and rules are complied with, including audits.
- To make recommendations, prepare and implement preventive maintenance programme for the property.
- Evaluate and appoint vendors needed to carry out typical maintenance works required for maintenance of the property.
- Supervise and ensure that all work and service contracts are properly carried out according to the terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Supervise to ensure that all duties of the maintenance staff are carried out properly.
- Establish and maintain good relation with tenants and attending to all complaints, queries and suggestions made by tenants.
- To keep an updated Tenancy Summary Schedule
- Review tenant's fit-out/alternation works proposals and plans according to the HSE standards prior to commencement of fit-out works.
- Ensure that all documents and records of architectural, structural and M & E drawings, and lease agreements are properly kept and maintained.
We are looking for a well-rounded individual with strong organizational skills and business acumen. You will be reporting to the Property Management Director in the Jakarta office.
- University degree and/or above in any field (preferably in Real Estate, Civil Engineering or Economy)
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the Real Estate operations, preferably with experience managing a commercial office building
- Strong entrepreneurial skills in running business operations as a whole including financial reporting and budgeting, staffing, and client service
- Good communication and reporting skills in both writing and verbal is required
- Strong technical knowledge on building systems (HSE, M&E, Plumbing) and ability to understand construction-related drawings or blueprints.
- Attractive remuneration package
- International opportunities to second/live abroad
- Challenge to lead a team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gabby Kartyasa on +62 21 2958 8865.
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
lowongan kerja rekomendasi