- Prequalification of contractors and maintain the records on contractors experience, track records, resources etc.
Prepare tender schedules for all projects.
Prepare RFP (Request for Fee Proposal) and tender documents for the all the development projects in line with the approved schedule.
Check the tender drawings and specifications prepared by consultants.
Manage the tender process according to the procedures laid down by the company i.e, involving calling of tenders and quotations, review submissions, organize tender interviews, conduct tender evaluations and put up recommendations for awards.
Administer all work contracts involving the preparation and issuance of letter of awards, contracts, purchase requisitions/purchase orders, checking of variation orders and claims, certification of completed works and invoices to ensure correct payments to the contractors without undue delay.
Monitor and compile monthly records of project costs, progress payments etc.
Maintain and update records of construction and material cost data
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work with others in a mutidisciplinary team as well as others in a team.
- An understanding of business principles, a professional & confident manner.
- Ability to inspire the trust of others.
- A willingness to take on high level of responsibility.
- Ability to contribute and to implement organizational strategy.
- Candidat must posses at least Bachelor's Degree in Building or Civil Engineering or Architect or another relevant field of study.
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in contract administration / quantity surveyor for development and building construction.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Familiar with construction (material & Equipment) cost data and terms and conditions of building contract.
- Computer literate, especially at some Microsoft Office and Construction software (i.e : CAD Software).
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Raya Arteri KM. 19, Kel. Brangsong, Kec. Brangsong, Kab. Kendal, Jawa Tengah