PT. Kawasan Industri Kendal
- Prequalification of contractors and maintain the records on contractors experience, track records, resources etc.
Prepare tender schedules for all projects.
Prepare RFP (Request for Fee Proposal) and tender documents for the all the development projects in line with the approved schedule.
Check the tender drawings and specifications prepared by consultants.
Manage the tender process according to the procedures laid down by the company i.e, involving calling of tenders and quotations, review submissions, organize tender interviews, conduct tender evaluations and put up recommendations for awards.
Administer all work contracts involving the preparation and issuance of letter of awards, contracts, purchase requisitions/purchase orders, checking of variation orders and claims, certification of completed works and invoices to ensure correct payments to the contractors without undue delay.
Monitor and compile monthly records of project costs, progress payments etc.
Maintain and update records of construction and material cost data
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work with others in a mutidisciplinary team as well as others in a team.
- An understanding of business principles, a professional & confident manner.
- Ability to inspire the trust of others.
- A willingness to take on high level of responsibility.
- Ability to contribute and to implement organizational strategy.
- Candidat must posses at least Bachelor's Degree in Building or Civil Engineering or Architect or another relevant field of study.
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in contract administration / quantity surveyor for development and building construction.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Familiar with construction (material & Equipment) cost data and terms and conditions of building contract.
- Computer literate, especially at some Microsoft Office and Construction software (i.e : CAD Software).
Note: All recruitment process will be conducted in Kendal-Central Java
|Lokasi||Kendal, Ngawi, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||PT. Kawasan Industri Kendal lihat lowongan|
Jointly developed by two leading industrial park developers from Indonesia and Singapore, P.T Jababeka Tbk and Sembcorp Development Ltd, Kendal Industrial Park is a 2,700 Ha mega integrated industrial park in Central Java, Indonesia that offers investor excellent infrastructure at attractive land price coupled with competitive labour costs. With its cost competitiveness and readily-available skilled workers, Kendal Industrial Park is an ideal alternative to West Java for expansion plan or primary manufacturing plant in Indonesia. Kendal Industrial Park is designed as an international standard industrial park with mixed-use development encompassing industrial as well as residential and commercial uses, to meet the increasing demand for cost-competitive manufacturing in Indonesia.
Kendal Industrial Park is located in Kendal Regency, 21km west of the provincial city of Central Java, Semarang. Kendal Regency has a total land area of 1,002.23 square kilometres, which is divided into 19 districts. It has about 41 kilometres of coastline to the northern coast of Java Island. The total population in Kendal Regency is 1.1 million.
Kendal Industrial Park is in close proximity to major infrastructure and amenities such as main seaport – Tanjung Emas, Ahmad Yani International Airport and the Semarang City centre. The total planning area of the township is 2,700 hectares and zoned for industrial, residential and commercial developments. The first phase of the project will be a total of 860 hectares, out of which 500 hectares will be for industrial uses. There are also plans to designate part of Kendal Industrial Park as a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
With easy accessibility to major infrastructure and Semarang City, Kendal Industrial Park offers investors excellent connectivity and mobility. It is well connected to Jakarta and Surabaya, two of Indonesia’s largest cities via the Pantura highway.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi