- Oversee the project activities to ensure that the projects are completed on time, within budget and according to the approved quality and requirements.
- Co-ordinate with appointed consultants to prepare, review design & cost plan for the project.
- Conduct site meetings with site engineers, consultants and contractors to monitor work progress and resolve site issues and technical problems during construction stage.
- Manage, monitor and control the scope of works, cost and project schedules.
- Report status updates on projects to management.
- Ensure proper documentation and reporting of deviations for project progress, plans, costs and technical performance.
- Liaise with contract administrator, consultant and site engineer to certify progress payments.
- Conduct inspection of completed projects and co-ordinate testing and commissioning of building services.
- Arrange the taking and handing over of completed projects.
- Process and recommend extension of time claims and evaluate Liquidated Ascertained Damages, if any.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work with others in a mutidisciplinary team as well as others in a team.
- An understanding of business principles, a professional & confident manner.
- Ability to inspire the trust of others.
- A willingness to take on high level of responsibility.
- Ability to contribute and to implement organizational strategy.
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree in Architectural, Civil or structural Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience in project management.
- Must be independent and able to plan and implement project from inception to completion.
- Good knowledge of detailing, design and construction of building, facilities and M & E installations.
- Familiar with construction cost data and conditions of building contracts.
- Knowledge and skill in project management tools, processes and documentation.
- Experience working in a multiple project environment.
- Must be self driven with a good sense of urgency.
- High level of integrity, resourcefulness and result-oriented.
- Strong initiatives with passion and drive to succeed.
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Raya Arteri KM. 19, Kel. Brangsong, Kec. Brangsong, Kab. Kendal, Jawa Tengah