- Oversee the project activities to ensure that the projects are completed on time, within budget and according to the approved quality and requirements.
- Co-ordinate with appointed consultants to prepare, review design & cost plan for the project.
- Conduct site meetings with site engineers, consultants and contractors to monitor work progress and resolve site issues and technical problems during construction stage.
- Manage, monitor and control the scope of works, cost and project schedules.
- Report status updates on projects to management.
- Ensure proper documentation and reporting of deviations for project progress, plans, costs and technical performance.
- Liaise with contract administrator, consultant and site engineer to certify progress payments.
- Conduct inspection of completed projects and co-ordinate testing and commissioning of building services.
- Arrange the taking and handing over of completed projects.
- Process and recommend extension of time claims and evaluate Liquidated Ascertained Damages, if any.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work with others in a mutidisciplinary team as well as others in a team.
- An understanding of business principles, a professional & confident manner.
- Ability to inspire the trust of others.
- A willingness to take on high level of responsibility.
- Ability to contribute and to implement organizational strategy.
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree in Architectural, Civil or structural Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience in project management.
- Must be independent and able to plan and implement project from inception to completion.
- Good knowledge of detailing, design and construction of building, facilities and M & E installations.
- Familiar with construction cost data and conditions of building contracts.
- Knowledge and skill in project management tools, processes and documentation.
- Experience working in a multiple project environment.
- Must be self driven with a good sense of urgency.
- High level of integrity, resourcefulness and result-oriented.
- Strong initiatives with passion and drive to succeed.
Note: All recruitment process will be conducted in Kendal-Central Java
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Jointly developed by two leading industrial park developers from Indonesia and Singapore, P.T Jababeka Tbk and Sembcorp Development Ltd, Kendal Industrial Park is a 2,700 Ha mega integrated industrial park in Central Java, Indonesia that offers investor excellent infrastructure at attractive land price coupled with competitive labour costs. With its cost competitiveness and readily-available skilled workers, Kendal Industrial Park is an ideal alternative to West Java for expansion plan or primary manufacturing plant in Indonesia. Kendal Industrial Park is designed as an international standard industrial park with mixed-use development encompassing industrial as well as residential and commercial uses, to meet the increasing demand for cost-competitive manufacturing in Indonesia.
Kendal Industrial Park is located in Kendal Regency, 21km west of the provincial city of Central Java, Semarang. Kendal Regency has a total land area of 1,002.23 square kilometres, which is divided into 19 districts. It has about 41 kilometres of coastline to the northern coast of Java Island. The total population in Kendal Regency is 1.1 million.
Kendal Industrial Park is in close proximity to major infrastructure and amenities such as main seaport – Tanjung Emas, Ahmad Yani International Airport and the Semarang City centre. The total planning area of the township is 2,700 hectares and zoned for industrial, residential and commercial developments. The first phase of the project will be a total of 860 hectares, out of which 500 hectares will be for industrial uses. There are also plans to designate part of Kendal Industrial Park as a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
With easy accessibility to major infrastructure and Semarang City, Kendal Industrial Park offers investors excellent connectivity and mobility. It is well connected to Jakarta and Surabaya, two of Indonesia’s largest cities via the Pantura highway.