- Min. 5 years work experience, experienced in manufacture environment would be a plus
- Has extensive knowledge of financial system, mostly setting up the system
- Excellent analytical skill, and solving problem and minimizing risk as the result
- Coordinate with auditors, set and prioritize goals and objectives for direct report and finance division
- Good communication skill and team player
- Ms Office high proficiency
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.