- Min. 5 years work experience, experienced in manufacture environment would be a plus
- Has extensive knowledge of financial system, mostly setting up the system
- Excellent analytical skill, and solving problem and minimizing risk as the result
- Coordinate with auditors, set and prioritize goals and objectives for direct report and finance division
- Good communication skill and team player
- Ms Office high proficiency
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Our company is dedicated to manufacturing high quality injection molded plastic products, providing timely deliveries and creating an atmosphere of continuous improvements where all employees strive to keep both internal and external customers satisfied.