Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an expanding Japanese-based heavy equipment financing company. Our respected client is seeking an information technology (IT) professional with at least two years’ experience in heavy equipment financing for the job of IT Infrastructure. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and solve users’ enquiries and problems in terms of software, network, and operating systems. The winning applicant will also has to support IT manager in setting up new branches as the company continues to expand.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Install, configure, test, and documenting in all IT Infrastructure devices, software ( desktop and servers), antivirus, and management tools
- Manage and monitor all installed operating systems, office applications, antivirus, and networking, including proxy and firewall
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure security & availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential risks and give temporary or permanent solution
- Work together with vendors or consultants for IT Project & Implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering or computer science
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT infrastructure
- Background in heavy equipment financing is a must
- Proven experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting IT Infrastructure environments
- Certification in Cisco Networking, Microsoft Certify Professional for desktop and Servers
- Having experience in ‘Confins’ operating system will be a massive advantage