- • purchasing
- • oil and gas
- • management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Utara.
- Preferably Staff specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to working underpressure
- Able drive with lisence Car (SIM A)
- Working individual and team
- Good Comunication and Dicipline
Job Description :
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of their organization
- Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers
- Meet with staff and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for changes
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers' plants and distribution centers to examine and learn about products, services, and prices
Tutup pada 04/November/2016