- 2-5 years’ experience in electrical troubleshooting, and both mechanical and electrical maintenance of industrial equipment and other related equipment involving all levels of complexity.
- Work experience in a wood working, cigarette, shoe, glass & building industry or packaging machine will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical & electrical drawings, Flow diagrams, PLC, CNC and Instrumentation P&ID diagrams.
- Degree in Electrical, or Electro/Mechanical engineering field
- High level of proficiency in English, with strong writing/reporting skills
- 2 to 6 years of experience providing hands-on preventive and corrective maintenance in an industrial environment preferably within one of the wood working, packaging or chemicals sectors
- Good knowledge in CNC system, able to troubling shooting and programming
- PLC knowledge ( Siemens Platform) will be considered a plus
- Be willing to travel extensively and frequently with up to 85% overnight travel, domestic and abroad
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Result-oriented work, team player, ethic to always deliver on-time on-scope and within budget
- Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results are necessary.
- The job environment is structured and job expectations are clear
CORE COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Results-oriented & good team player
- Able to travel around 50% of the time, often at very short notice both locally and internationally.
- High level of commitment to Quality and Safety
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Customer oriented and result oriented
- Organized person, team player and work with standard processes
- Genuine interest in techniques and customer service with focus on quality
- Driving License
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 03/November/2016