Head of Residential
We are looking for a high-calibre Indonesian talent with good network and database within the residential property in Indonesia. Strong sales and negotiation skill is required. You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the Jakarta office.
Our client is one of Indonesia's largest property consulting business. They are looking for a Head of Marketing (Residential) to win residential projects and lead the team in doing the market activities of their current and future residential projects.
This will be an exciting challenge for an individual to lead a dynamic team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Formulating marketing strategy and implement to supplement the sales process
- Strong market intelligence of the property industry
- Finding prospective buyers
- Motivate sales team to reach sales targets
- Build and maintain a good business network with existing customers and potential buyers
- Manage and maintain relationship with co-agents
- Build costumer database
- Responsible for day-to-day marketing activities
Other requirements include:
- University degree and/or above in Finance/ Economics/ Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the Property / Real Estate industry, with specialization in Sales and Marketing (preferably in luxury residential sales)
- Good knowledge in residential property projects in Indonesia
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both verbal and written
- Ability to lead and work within a team
- Have a good personality, outgoing, love to meet people
- Challenge to lead a team
- Attractive career development
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gabby Kartyasa on +62 21 2958 8865.
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
lowongan kerja rekomendasi