MEP ENGINEER (International Property Developer)
The successful candidate will assist in the design and coordination of M&E works. He/She will review standards, specifications, engineering drawings and other documentation to determine engineering requirements. He/She will co-ordinate with contractors to ensure all works are completed in accordance with drawings and specifications and within the specified time and quality. He/She will make regular reports to Project Manager and participate in site meetings or perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or any related major from a reputable University
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Strong technical ability in M&E engineering with solid building experience is a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and verbal English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to suitable applicants. If you have the desire to create an exciting and rewarding career, then send us your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salary.