Country Warehouse Manager - Major Multinational Consumer Firm
This senior role will report to an expatriate Supply Chain Director and the role will be responsible for several regional managers within Warehouse Division throughout all Indonesia operation. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to manage all warehouse activities to maintain efficient utilisation of facilities for storing and distributing raw material and finished goods
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products in its market. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth and embracing changes to optimize and improve the warehouse operation at all level. During this time we are looking for an experienced Warehouse professional with more than 10 years in people managerial level to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This senior role will report to an expatriate Supply Chain Director and the role will be responsible for several regional managers within Warehouse Division throughout all Indonesia operation. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage nation wide warehouse activities to maintain efficient utilisation of facilities for storing and distributing raw material and finished goods
- Strong leadership in review and analyse all inventory reports and surplus stock lists to improve inventory control and direct the implementation of corrective measures
- Solid management and leadership for arranging periodic and special inventory reviews of goods and reconcile book inventories with physical counts
- review budgets, reports and forecasts for warehouse and distribution activity
- Monitor all expenditure and prepare forward planning for future projects in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available and labour requirements
- Devising, developing strategic distribution techniques and practices and review production and distribution to determine conformity with distribution commitments.
- Evaluate distribution deadlines and take corrective action to eliminate behind-schedule conditions
- Monitor all warehouse activities for the return of defective stock to vendors.
- Ensure all the facilities and company assets are well maintained and serviced by key suppliers and service providers
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards
We invite a highly experienced professional with an eye for business driven process improvement, cost-cutting and efficiency avenues. We are seeking a highly motivated and regional team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 10 years of experience in Warehouse operation as a manager
- Experienced, direct, and tough national leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience with more than 25.000 pallete positions, more than 500 of combined SKUs, throughout all warehouses in Indonesia
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational services company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gani Garbadi on +62 21 2958 8857
Tutup pada 03/November/2016