Tenant Liaison Officer
The successful candidate will coordinate with our property management service provider to ensure the provision of quality services including but not limited to Concierge services, customer liaison, tenant administration and support, customer enquiries and complaints handling of our prestigious commercial building.
- Bachelor Degree holder from a reputable University
- 2 years’ experience in customer service role in property management or hospitality industry
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing, self-motivated
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to suitable applicants. If you have the desire to create an exciting and rewarding career, then send us your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salary.