The successful candidate will coordinate with our property management service provider in managing our prestigious commercial building premises, maintaining good relationship with different stakeholders, liaising with and supervising the performance of contractors, coordinating takeover / handover of premises and fitting work and day-to-day operation for delivering quality service to customers.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Property Management or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in property management with solid experience in managing Grade A commercial building
- Excellent client servicing skill and ability to handle customers and tenants independently
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong communications, interpersonal skills and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to suitable applicants. If you have the desire to create an exciting and rewarding career, then send us your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salary.