- Develop and administer the overall HR programs and policies to ensure effective use of human resources to achieve business objective
- To manage the Human Resources Department ensuring staffs adhere to policies and procedures of local and government regulation
- To develop and implement recruitment and screening system to attract talents into the company
- To manage and deliver HR training
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or Law.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 12 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Team Player, able to work under pressure
- Good administrator
- Has good interpersonal & communication skill
- Good analytical, good listener, dynamic and well organized
- Experienced in setting up HR system and policies
- English skill is a must, written and spoken
- Please apply online with updated CV and self portrait
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow