- Lead feasibility study process on technical and commercial aspects of project from tendering to project completion stage.
- Define project scope by method statement, identifying constraints, assumptions, acceptable deliverables by the customer, highlight milestones and high-level work breakdown structure.
- Manage the project team to plan, monitor, control, report on project progress, control the schedules, conduct progress measurement aspects and identify the implications to the project.
- Lead project integration and establish order within project via activity sequencing, ordering completion of activities and following milestones planned using key systems and hierarchical structures.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 8 - 10 years relevant experience gained from a Civil/Marine construction industry
- Jetty Construction, Seawater Intake Construction and Reclamation Projects
- ISO and OHSAS
- Project Management
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653