HRD Manager/HRD Manager
- Responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, performance monitoring and employee counseling, responsible in calculating the overtime, handling the compensation and benefits of employees.
- Responsible the Legalization process of Company Regulation.
- Handling the Labor Agreement.
- Maintain Employee Relationship.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with employee, labor union & related government bodies
- Handling the indiscipline case which contravene any law or contractual restriction binding on (research, analyze, doing the retrieval process, collect the corroborative evidence, making the Project Inspection Minutes, and making the recommendation to the management based on regulation and facts).
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Male preferably, Max 45 years old
- Bachelor Degree of Psychology or Law from reputable university, with min. GPA 3,00.
- Good Looking
- Having min. 7 years experience in the same position will be an advantage
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent Communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good attitude, honest, fast learner, work detail, diligent, energetic, self motivated, hard working and result oriented
- Able to handle multi tasking job
- Good team player
- Commitment to outstanding performance
- Multi-task oriented, strong analytical skills
- No restriction for travelling
- Strong personal, negotiation & communication skills
- Good in analytical thinking
- Capable in Labor Law, Industrial Relations and Human Resource Matters
- Good Corporate Governance
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
We are a service provider company specializing in telecommunication service and infrastructure. We provide premier technical, management and services to build, engineer, develop and upgrade our clients’ telecommunication infrastructure within Indonesia, regardless of product manufacturer.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi