- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation's objectives and goals to be met
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provides recommendations for improving the organisation's operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluates regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal counsel
- Evaluates the organisation's readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company's anti-fraud programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having Experience in KAP
- Detail Oriented
- Good Analytical Thinking and Hardworker
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sunter North Jakarta.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking
Progress Group business areas consist of Real Estate, Health Care, Investments and Media.
Progress Group Development began in 1978 in New South Wales, Australia in the city of Wollongong and in the central business district of Sydney (Sydney Central Business District) in the form of apartments and office buildings. In The early of 1980 Progress Group began develop its business in Indonesia , with an exclusive residential area Paradise Sunter in North Jakarta. Meanwhile, in late 1990, Progress Group expand its property development business in South Tangerang to establish Serpong City Paradise housing.
With over 30 years experience in the field of Real Estate, Progress Group has successfully become a development company that have a strong believes and success in Indonesia. This was evidenced by the successful development of new homes that are comfortable and very well designed to more than 3000 households. Nevertheless Progress group will still continue to work hard to improve the quality of its work and the satisfaction of its customers in the years to come.
Since the founding of Progress group, the community has assessed our company has the best resources. As we expand our business, we continue to place importance on a team of talented and professional development in order to provide the property with maximum quality.
Both the architect and project manager on site we have a lot of knowledge and experience in the industrial field, which work together to give our loyal consumers their home and community life for them.
We recruit people who have a sense of pride in themselves and also highly skilled experts in their respective fields. And have passion about what they do, because we believe that a strong spirit will give birth to a new innovation. Find career opportunity and build your successful career with Progress Group.