- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation's objectives and goals to be met
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provides recommendations for improving the organisation's operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluates regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal counsel
- Evaluates the organisation's readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company's anti-fraud programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having Experience in KAP
- Detail Oriented
- Good Analytical Thinking and Hardworker
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sunter North Jakarta.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking
Tutup pada 03/November/2016